1/02/2011

ready or not

Trust me when I say I'm getting sick of myself too with all this talk about the future. I can't seem to help it though... there's just too much unknown. But at this point in time, all I can say is that I'm so ready. I took this break to relax and rejuvenate - in which... I sorta did. I accomplished a number of things but of course, have yet to do other things. But it feels nice to have a clean slate in school because I am so ready to achieve. I am so ready to work hard, act hard, and play hard. I'm ready to learn new things and try my best to ace courses. I'm in for a tumultuous couple of months and year but I am nothing less of stoked. To think, everything that just seemed to be a date in my agenda or my blackberry calendar is finally gonna become real and experienced. All I can say is, hey world, I'm ready.

What am I doing?

Oh yeah, that's right. I'm doing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment